Solution for oil leaks
Mobile pollution prevention system in the event of oil leaks Separates the oil from the water, collects hydrocarbons and continuously disposes of any rainwater. System developed in conjunction with the maintenance teams from RTE (company that manages the public high voltage electricity transmission network in France).
Stainless steel structure, including:
- Gravity-fed oil/water separator.
- Oil containment bund.
- Filtration and disposal of decanted water.
- Mud strainer.
- 15M2 FILTRELEC ECODESIGN® filter mounted on cam fittings to allow for quick assembly.
- Removable lid fitted with a grate cleaner.
- Ergonomic handles.
- User guide attached to the body of the product
Mobile pollution prevention system that mops up localised oil leaks (under a transformer, on a flange or pipe, etc.) during maintenance operations, pending repair, etc.
Easy to install as it is located on the ground under the areas to be treated.
- Quality of the filtered water compliant with the requirements of the Water Act: hydrocarbon content < 5 ppm.
- Easy to operate, can be handled by a single operator.
- Reduced maintenance.
- Large hydrocarbon collection capacity: 37 litres.
- Very robust: stainless steel structure.